Fun Way To Market
10 Money Making Mistakes When Producing Live Events
Dear Event Producer,
I’ve worked with nonprofits, for-profit groups, theater groups, corporate groups, event producers, concert producers, civic center groups, colleges and school groups. Would you like to know what they all have in common? When they produce an event, they want to raise money...They all want to make a profit!
But the truth is, this does not always happen…
So over the years, I have studied what works and what doesn’t. When you have the playbook, when you have the instructions it is so much easier to get the results.
When events are successful, everybody wins. But this does take steps in order to have a profitable, successful event that everyone can enjoy…even the people putting on the event.
When you’ve worked very hard for months, planning your event, to end up with empty seats…This can be very disturbing and painful. That is why I'm here to help you and your group by producing this "FREE" Webinar.
Inside You’ll Discover...
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES BELOW
- Do you have the time to commit to producing the event?
- Do you have a team of people to work with you?
- Do you have seed money for this project?
- Have you ever produced an event before?
- Are you hiring entertainment?
- Do you have a method to raise money?†
- Do you need some action-packed fundraising ideas?
- Do you have the tools and resources you need in order to get sponsors, business people on board, team members who can help with the event?†
- Or are you a Lone Wolf without many resources?
The Webinar is "Free" and can be accessed immediately...Do me a favor and tell your friends and committee members to go to www.FunWayToMarket.com†
To Your Success,
Kathy Bee Hampton